13-23 Lilly Lane, Westport, OntarioMLS®#: 083183904416002
- Property Value$459,900
- Property Address13-23 Lilly Lane, Westport, Ontario, K0G 1X0, Canada
- TypeWaterfront Cottages
- Lot Frontage215 ft
- Lot Depth268.21 ft
- Bathrooms4 full
- School DistrictUpper Canada School Board
13-23 Lilly Lane, Westport, Ontario, K0G 1X0, Canada
4 waterfront cottages on the Upper Rideau only 2 kms from Westport and 25 mins North of Kingston. The 2 properties being sold together have a total of 9 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, a garage, 20ft mobile home, drilled well and 2 septics. Includes all furnishings, 4 docks, boat lift, 4 fishing boats with motors, ski boat and sail boat. Level lot with 215 feet of shoreline on 1.25 acres. Fantastic shoreline for swimming and boating on the Upper Rideau and over to the Big Rideau. Great cottage location on the Rideau system for a 2 families or as an investment property for cottage rentals.
The Rideau System - Located on the Upper Rideau
Located on the South Side
2 - Septic Systems
1 - Drilled Well
3 Season Cottages
Comes Fully Furnished
Located within a 5 minute drive to the Village of Westport.
Westport is located at the west end of Upper Rideau Lake, at the head of the navigable Rideau Canal system. A public wharf on a man-made island has dock space for up to 30 vessels. Fees are charged according to the going rates along the Rideau System.
The harbour also has a picnic area, bbq's and sewage pump-out facilities.
Fisherman can try their luck in Upper Rideau Lake, Westport Lake, Sand Lake, and several other nearby lakes. Fishing is particularly good here because of the fish-rearing ponds set up by the provincial government 45 years ago. Perch, smallmouth bass, pickerel and pike populate the waters. ** Please note that you are not permitted to fish in the pond.
Harbour and Village Info: 613-273-2191
Visitor Welcome Centre & Chamber of Commerce: 613-273-2929
Rideau Canal Waterway: 613-283-5170 or 800-230-0016
Westport Airfield: 613-273-3290
Rideau Trail Hiking Association: 613-545-0823
It’s just a short walk from the harbour to the downtown core with its variety of unique shops displaying art-works, crafts, jewellery, clothing and furnishings. Accommodations are plentiful, with numerous cottages, lodges, tent and trailer parks and campgrounds. Westport has its own public beach and there’s one at Sand Lake, just west of the village, too. For a thrilling view of the entire basin, take the walk to the peak of Spy Rock. Or you might want to try a guided tour of Foley Mountain Park, the highest conservation area in the Rideau Valley, featuring a variety of wildlife in 600 acres of woods and fields, and a sandy beach. The 300 km Rideau Trail, linking Kingston to Ottawa, passes through the conservation area.
Only a 40 minute drive from Hwy #401 at Kingston, and just 75 minutes from Ottawa. Westport has been a self-governing village since incorporation in 1904 with a population of about 700.
Top Reasons People Come To Westport
1. Eastern Ontario's Exciting Getaway Destination. Every year more and more people are finding Westport a great place to spend a weekend or a week.
2. Lots to see and do.
cross country skiing
4. Historic Architecture, Friendly, helpful people.
5. Beautiful scenery and wildlife watching. Day trips; 10-20 minutes to exciting and interesting sights, sounds and places in and around Westport.
6. Freshest air in Eastern Ontario - minimal noise. Open the window and sleep like you've never rested before.
7. Great food at the local restaurants ... the food tastes better out here.
8. On The Rideau Canal.
9. Unique gift shops and shopping experiences await you in Beautiful Westport.
Listing Provided By
Kelly Blair Real Estate
- Kelly A Blair
- Mobile: (613) 812-8867
- Office Phone: (613) 812-8867
- Toll-free: (866) 488-4622
- Fax: (905) 848-1918
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Realty Executives Plus Ltd.,
- 18318 Highway 7
- Perth, Ontario
- K7H 3C6